Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween 2010

This Halloween was the first time that I let the kids choose their own costumes.  Timmy was a vampire:

image

I made his cape, and I LOVE the way it turned out.  I think it looks so awesome.

Tanner wanted to be a cowboy.  I didn’t have to make anything for his costume.  It was all hand-me-down from Ian.  :)

 image

I was really undecided about the baby’s costume.  I think babies in costume are super adorable, but I didn’t want to pay lots of money for a costume either.  Time was running out…   As I played Pat-A-Cake with Travis, it hit me.  He could be a baker’s man.  Or a chef….  Whatever.  I made his costume in less than an hour with no pattern.  The pants don’t fit great, but it’s not like he’s going to wear them again or anything…  He looks awesome!

image

2 comments:

Charly said...

Hahaha...I LOOOOVE the costumes!

Paige said...

Very cute! I LOVE the bakers man idea! And I'm really impressed with how it turned out.